ecoMailer Packaging (Dongguan) Co. ,Limited

Heavy Duty 14x20 Inch Clear Food Storage Bags Continuous Poly Roll

Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: ecoMailer
Certification: ISO9001
Model Number: FRZR
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Rolls
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Seaworthy Carton
Delivery Time: 5-30days
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability: 500 metric tons per month
  • Detail Information
  • Product Description

Detail Information

Name: 14" X 20" Plastic Produce Bag On A Roll, Clear Food Storage Bags For Bread Fruits Vegetable, 350 Bags/Roll Color: Transparent
Size: 14 X 20 Inch Packaging: 350 Per Core-less Roll, 6 Rolls Per Case, Color Dispenser Boxes Available For Option
Moq: 1000 Rolls Usage: Vegitable, Fruit, Food, Candy, Meat, Bread Etc.
Material: 100% Virgin HDPE Or LDPE Resin Sample: Free Samples Available With Freight Collected
Production Period: 10 - 30 Days Loading Port: Yantian / Shekou, Shenzhen, China
High Light:

ISO Poly Roll Clear Food Storage Bags


14x20 Inch Clear Food Storage Bags


14x20 Poly Bags

Product Description


14" X 20" Produce Bag on a Roll, Clear Food Storage Bags for BBQ, Clear Poly Produced Rolls For Bread, Fruit And Vegetable

  • Size: 14" X 20"
  • 1 Roll = 350 Bags
  • Continuous roll with easy peel perforation line
  • Safe for Food Contact Use. Perfect for Fruits, Bread, Vegatables and Candy storage
  • Multiple uses:food storage bags, trash bags, garbage / rubbish bag, pet waste bags, etc.


  • Pack of 350 OPEN TOP FLAT FREEZER BAGS 14" X 20" is unprinted clear bags. These versatile bags are a perfect solution for packaging, shipping and storage. Storage open top style bags are made from High Density Polyethylene and can be recycled. These lay flat poly bags have 13 micron thickness.
  • SUPERIOR QUALITY All of our 13 mic storage poly bags are made of 100% virgin High Density Polyethylene. that meets requirements for use in food packaging and storage applications. Leak proof bags offer high clarity and make storage and organization easy for all applications. A clear flat open top poly bags for shipping, transporting or displaying at auction. Twist Ties included.
  • HEAVY-DUTY & SAFE GUARDING: These reusable clear poly bags are specifically designed to not easily rip, tear, wrinkle, fog, split, break, or rupture. These HDPE freezer roll bags are suitable for freezing temperature down to -50 degree Fahrenheit (F) and can be heated up to +220 degree Fahrenheit (F). These durable open top bags provide outstanding protection, convenience and economy.
  • APPLICATION Freezer food flat plastic bags are the most popular thickness for shipping parts, clothing, food storage and more. Ideal for pet stores, fish farms, and food service industries where freezing is needed. Moreover, our open top plastic bags feature impressive clarity and make storage and organization simple for industrial and health applications. Can be sealed by using twist ties, bag tape or by heat sealing.
  • COST-EFFECTIVE One of the best attributes of our transport bags is their incredible durability and strength, which means you, will no longer have to worry about double bagging them like other bags. This can save you time, money, and also cut down on waste. Freezer roll clear plastic flat style bags are one of the most reasonable packaging solutions to meet your customer’s needs.


Heavy Duty 14x20 Inch Clear Food Storage Bags Continuous Poly Roll 0

Heavy Duty 14x20 Inch Clear Food Storage Bags Continuous Poly Roll 1

Heavy Duty 14x20 Inch Clear Food Storage Bags Continuous Poly Roll 2



Item Name  Produce Bags
Material HDPE/LDPE
Size/Thickness  14 X 20 INCH, 13 Micron
Application Shopping/Promotion/supermarket/Grocery, etc
Feature Food packaging
Payment 30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading
Quality Control Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping
Certificate ISO-9001
OEM service




Get in touch with us

Enter Your Message

You Might Be Into These